SUSTAIN HEALTH PRACTITIONER
Dr Marita Smith
BAppSc.Chiro RN RM CAA
Her patients travel from far and wide to reap the benefits from her vast knowledge within the areas of fertility and pregnancy.
Lecturing final year Chiropractic and Osteopathic students in Obstetrics and Gynaecology she has mentored many.
Dr Smith loves working with pregnant and post-natal women and their families: nothing can be more rewarding.
As a dedicated mother of three teenagers she steered her chiropractic talents toward Sports Training.
As a keen tennis player and skier she has first hand knowledge of the physical demands of sport.
- Musculoskeletal pain during pregnancy
- Treatment of spinal pain, neck and mid-back, chest and shoulder pain
- Unexplained headaches
- Tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Any Joint Dysfunctions
- Balance issues
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Chiropractic)
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Midwife
- Registered Chiropractor of Chiropractic Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA)
- Committee Member of Women in Chiropractic (CAA- Vic)
Book an appointment with Dr Marita Smith today
Experience what care feels like