SUSTAIN HEALTH PRACTITIONER
Dr Evan Pritchard
SENIOR CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER & ACUPUNCTURIST
Dr Evan Pritchard is a registered practitioner of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
He has a passion for all things Chinese Medicine, incorporating this ancient system of balance and harmony in today’s modern setting.
Dr Pritchard has a particular interest in assisting with IVF and natural fertility. Thanks to his well-rounded knowledge in all stages of fertility he enjoys treating:
- initial stages of preparation
- full term pregnancy
- birth support
Different women are presented with different types of fertility obstacles. Dr Pritchard takes the guesswork out and helps his patient understand these conditions:
- abnormal cycles
- sub-fertility/low fertility
- polycystic ovaries
- low libido
- previous abortion
This particular interest continues for new mothers and their children. For both mother and child Dr Pritchard enjoy’s treating:
- post natal recovery/depression
- children failing to thrive
- immunisation support
- and many other conditions
Dr Pritchard has extensive training in scalp Acupuncture and neurological disorders.
He treats nervous system conditions including stroke, paralysis and sensory disorders
This unique approach combines Western and Eastern medicine, utilising the strengths within both paradigms.
Other conditions Dr Pritchard also has studied in order to achieve better treatment outcomes include:
- chronic pain
- seasonal illnesses and allergies, to name a few.
He has over 10 years experience in five element Qi Gong and meditation, in both practice and instruction.
This allows for a greater understanding of the relationships between the psychological, emotional and physical states.
His aim is to provide a more comprehensive and outcome-based treatment.
Dr Pritchard’s practical advice allows the patient to take control of their condition, preventing relapse and similar disease states occurring.
- Gynaecology and fertility issues
- Neurological Disorders
- Injury, pain, paralysis
- Psychological and emotional states
- Seasonal illness and allergies
- Digestive issues and fatigue
- Bachelor of Health Science
- Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture
- Southern School of Natural Therapies
- Registered Chinese medicine practitioner with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia(CMBA)
- Registered acupuncturist with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia(CMBA)
- Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
Ready to begin?
Experience what care feels like
Have more questions?
Speak to someone that really listens