SUSTAIN HEALTH PRACTITIONER
Dr Scott Ling
CHIEF ACUPUNCTURIST & CHINESE MEDICINE PRACTITIONER
BMed MReproMed PhDChinMed
His passion for helping patients is second to none.
Listen to Dr Ling talk about his Clinical method
Using the best of both medical systems, Dr Ling aims to help you and your family stay in balance and in harmony.
- Treatment of fertility issues and IVF support
- Reproductive and hormonal health
- Neurological Disorders
- Immune disorders and allergies
- Mental health and stress management
- Cancer support and recovery
- Treatment of drug and steroid dependence
- Other undiagnosed medical conditions
- PhD in Chinese medicine – Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine
- Master of Reproductive Medicine – University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Bachelor of Medicine (Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine) – Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Registered Chinese medicine practitioner and acupuncturist with the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMBA)
- Member of Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Associate Member of Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Member of Australasian Integrative Medicine Association Inc (AIMA)
- Member of Federation of Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture Societies of Australia Inc (FCMA)
- Member of Federation of Chinese Physicians and Acupuncturists Associations of Malaysia (FCPAAM)
- Fertility Society of Australia (FSA)
- Specialty Committee of I-Ching Navel Acupuncture of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
Dr Scott Ling
Ready to begin?
Experience what care feels like
Have more questions?
Speak to someone that really listens